Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazate – Agdez – Draa valley – Zagora.
In the morning, we will depart to Zagora passing through the High Atlas mountains of Tizi-n-Tichka which stand at altitude of (2260m). We will visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbah and the fortified villages where we will stop for lunch .
In the afternoon, we will drive towards to Zagora via Ouarzazate passing through the Anti-Atlas this time where are the Berber villages of Agdez and Drin Thaa Valley with its procession of palm trees. Upon arrival at Zagora, we will change from our vehicle to camels to admire the sunset in the dunes, before continuing to the berber tents for dinner and night included.
Day 2 : Zagora – Draa valley – Agdez – Ouarzazate – Tizi-N-Ticha – Marrakech.
We will wake up early in the morning to see and take some photos of the amazing sunrise before returning to Zagora by camels for breakfast and get ready to drive back to Marrakech via Draa Valley and Agdez passing by Ouarzazate where we will stop for lunch before continuing to Marrakech.
- Transportation In 4x4 Vehicle With Air Conditioned.
- Free Private Trip When You Want to Stop To Take Photos Etc.
- Guide at your disposal during all days of the trip.
- Vehicle Fuel.
- Breakfasts included.
- Excursion on dromedaries Through the Desert and Sleeping in Berber Shop in the Desert. (One per Person)
- Transfer to Airports
- Airline Tickets.
- Drinks at the courtesy dinners.
- Tickets to Monuments.